7.28.2006

blame it on the teachers

An Adiks Guide to:
A Students Nightmare: tEaChErS


VER .10=10% complete
Current Excuse: School Work
Next Major Update: Tommorow or After UPCAT

"God save your souls from the wrath of my fingers"

As a student,one thing that i hate are teachers. Not all teachers are bad only 98% of teachers are evil and should go to hell for making us suffer.How do we counter their sadistic ways? Besides wishing they should go to hell. I'll tell you a few hints on how to deal with Demonic teachers.But first we have to identify what kind of teacher she/he is. Dont know the types? Dont worry of course I'll tell you!

->Any stuff posted here are based only on my opinion and observation and is not ment offend anyone
->in other words: for students only
************************
if you,yes luckly reader,wish to

a.add anything here like another part discussed
b.give a big donations
c.maybe share your own opinion
d.like someone to burn in the 9th circle of hell

feel free to contact me at:

Mobile Phone: 09274984139
Yahoo Messenger: ghost_squad7
My Classroom: [sorry i must keep my real life identity a secret]

or if you wish to
a.torture me
b.shout at me
c.make me your boyfriend [conditions apply]
d.cut off my fingers


please dont feel free to contact me
************************
1.The Goody-good Teachers

Known for: Obeying practically every single rule in the handbook.
My view: These teachers arent really much of a pain but they do tend to get to your nerves in the time that you want to have fun [good fun ^_~]
Problem with them: If fun is not permitted in the handbook then most likely you wouldnt have any [or at least in your classroom]
Most common subject taught: Homeroom
Grades Given: Moderate


2. The Perfect Teacher

Known for: Knows how to have fun. Understanding. Gives great grades. Can teach well. Supports the class in projects,contests,etc.
My view: Read below
Problem with them: They are yet to be born.
Most common subject taught: read above
Grades Given: Near Perfect


3. FAT A** Teacher

Known for: Having much difficulty in fitting inside a classroom.
My view: you will most likely see these teachers having the same clothes worn week in and week out but we understand dont we? Think about how hard it is to find clothes when you're waist line is 100
Problem with them: Usually have short temper.
Most Common subject taught: [in order for me not to get into any more trouble lets keep this a secret]
Grades Given: Moslty way below average


4. The Newbie
->via internet language newbie is spelled as "n00b"

Known for: Lack of knowledge about how your school works [how you pass papers,che*ting arrangement,etc]
My view: One of *if not* thee most abused teacher. Simple as that
Problem with them: Usually sucks at teaching.
Most common subject taught: Major subjects like math,science,english
Grades Given: Above average


5. The Lazy bum

Known for: ALWAYS making students to report on topics.
My view: 4 letters H-A-T-E. I hate this kinds of teachers. They suck at teaching wait no, they hardly even teach. They just sit there and grade all your reports.
Problem with them: Their very existence
Most common subject taught: [in order for me not to get into any more trouble lets keep this a secret]
Grades Given: LOW (remember the magic words GTH)


6. LIVING DEAD TEACHERS

Known for: Long Teacher-Year Span. Being your dad's dad's dads teacher. Creepy skin.
My View: If there is one thing I hate more than lazy taechers its LD teachers. I dont hate them because their as old as the school itself but because their methods of teaching sucks.
Why?-Role Play ->come on were not graders anymore
-LAZY ->define lazy and you will see why
-Stubborn ->they define hip aka "uso" as hip in the 1920s ->is not in anyway undersatanding ->is never considerate

to sum it all up: they suck. GTFH!!! BI*C**!!!

Problem with them: Their existence in the living world
Most Common Subject taught: ***
Grades Given: What is the Lowest possible grade? Thats the answer

->GTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
->As you might have undestood by now i have a deep hate for teachers like this


7. HAWT Teachers

Known for: being sexy
My view: No,i have never encountered such a teacher but based on my itensive research, teachers like this do exist.
Problem with them: Probably .00001% of the teacher population
Most Common Subject taught: I have never encountered such a teacher.
Grades Given: No idea whatsoever.


8. Marshall Law Teachers.

Known for: Students having difficulty even breathing in class.
My View: Really a problem for people who are "makulit"
Problem with them: Their military style of teaching and disciplince.
Most Common Subject Taught: [in order for me not to get into any more trouble lets keep this a secret]
Grades Given: Below Average

---------TO BE CONTINUED-------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LEAVE A MESSAGE